ImageWare’s SVP & Chief Technology Officer David Harding sat down with Security Weekly to talk about user identity security and how enterprises can shield themselves from never-ending cyberattacks.
In this conversation, David Harding and Security Weekly’s team dove into industry-relevant topics such as:
- Application security, identity user security, and data security: how enterprises are focusing on the wrong target
- The vulnerability of passwords, especially complex passwords
- Match on device vs. cloud storage biometrics
- Best practices for storing personal identifiable information (PII) and biometrics
- Anonymous identity storing & management