Don’t Let Just Anyone In
Long gone are the days when you can just flash any old badge to get in somewhere, or access your online services with just a username and any old password. From 9/11 to the onslaught of cybercrime, criminals have impacted the way we live, work, and play. Three and half billion people’s personal data was stolen in only two of the top 15 biggest data breaches of this century. In fact, the smallest incident on the list resulted in 134 million people’s data being stolen.
Whether your authentication and access control needs are physical or logical, we have a solution to fit your needs. Using the certainty that only biometric identification can provide, we authenticate individuals before you let them in. With the award-winning Biometric Engine and our Imageware Credential solution, interfacing to third-party access control systems, you can secure any restricted area or complete buildings to only authorized individuals. If your needs are of the data variety, our simple to use, quick to deploy, Imageware Authenticate can prevent authorized users from accessing your systems and data.
Secure Your Facilities and Your Data
Government agencies and private enterprises in every industry need both secure areas within their facilities as well as strong security for their systems and data. Imageware offers biometrically enabled identity verification and authentication solutions for every application. Whether it’s something as large as a country’s border or as small as a server room, whether you host millions of accounts or only your own data, your security solution doesn’t need to be complicated — just effective.
By seamlessly integrating with third-party access control solutions, Imageware brings the certainty to identity that only biometrics can offer to physical and logical access security. Using biometrically encoded smart cards, or live cameras, facilities can provide robust security without creating a bottleneck. Imageware Authenticate takes this same approach to securing your data with identity proofing and authentication before someone can log into your systems.
Access Control with Biometric Certainty
Imageware’s Biometric Engine® can provide the certainty for your identity-based authentication and access control solutions. Available as part of a web-based, biometric enrollment and identification solution or as an SDK to enable your system integrators to build custom biometric applications.Learn More
One Concept, Many Applications
Biometric authentication and access can be applied to a seemingly endless number of use cases, including:
- Safeguard hotel rooms to ensure only registered guests have access to their own rooms and hotel amenities
- Streamline passenger flows in terminals with automatic gates, without sacrificing safety and security
- Secure your facilities while allowing after-hours access to authorized employees
- Protect your online identity from theft by ensuring only you have access to your private data
- Prevent threats posed by stolen credentials and secure your valuable financial and data systems from hackers and ransomware attacks
- Provide simple, yet secure access to your systems for contractors and partners as well as remote employees with an ever-increasing dispersed workforce
- Secure critical infrastructures from growing and unpredictable threats by ensuring only authorized staff have access to secure facilities, areas, and data systems
- Protect valuable medications and access to patient information in hospitals and doctors’ offices
- Ensure only qualified applicants can access public benefits programs to fight back against fraud
Biometric Authentication and Access
Don’t let just anyone in. Secure your resources and data.Get a Demo
See How Biometric Authentication and Access Can Help You
Solutions for both physical and logical access control for:
- Federal governments
- State and local governments
- Enterprise customers