EPI Builder Technical Support
EPI Builder Support Hours: 8am-5pm (Pacific Time) Weekdays
Important Notices About Activating EPI Licenses
- All activating and revoking of EPI Builder, Designer, and Plug-in licenses must be performed by right-clicking on the Activation tool (Client License Manager), and selecting “Run as administrator”. Please see full instructions here: PDF Download
- A reminder that all EPI licenses must be revoked before transferring them to a new PC or reformatting any hard drives.
- Having problems? Please contact Imageware Support for further details.
Activate EPI Builder
- Activating or Revoking your EPI Builder license via internet is recommended if available, otherwise a manual request can be made via our Online Support form. Please see full instructions here: PDF Download
- Always provide your EPI license numbers for Runtime, Designer and Plugins, when contacting Support.
- Note: License numbers begin with the characters “IW”
EPI Builder Technical Documents
EPI Builder White Paper:
IWS EPI Builder® is 100% compliant with Microsoft COM technology. Imageware also supports the following development platforms:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .Net – C#, C++ and Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6 – Visual C++ and Visual Basic
- Borland Delphi